The Earphone test cases are very useful for those who are planning to buy their earphone as well as for those who brought it already.
The Earphone test cases are very useful for those who are planning to buy their earphone as well as for those who brought it already. Earphones are very useful in today’s life whether you are jogging, partying, meeting online, call attending etc. So it is necessary to know that which kind of earphone should be best for your use and how to select the earphone for your use.
This article is to boost the knowledge of the reader that’s why I am sharing some of the test cases with you all and time to time will update these test cases.
The general test cases are given below:
1. Verify the Build quality of earphone should be good and robust.
2. Verify the length of the earphone wire should be appropriate.
3. Verify the volume up and down button is available or not.
4. Verify the Next and Previous button is available or not.
5. Verify the audio button to change or pause music and attempt or disconnect the call.
6. Verify the sound quality of earphone on high, low and medium volume.
7. Verify the quality of earbuds of the earphone so that it should be soothing while use.
8. Verify the Availability of Jack or Pin.
9. Verify the design of earphone should be attractive and it’s wire should not tangle.
10. Verify the durability in terms of quality like (Wire quality, Earbuds Quality, Jack Quality), etc.
11. Verify the noise cancellation ability of earphone.
12. Verify the connectivity of earphone with multiple devices using the same jack.
13. Verify the compatibility of earphone jack with various connectors like (3.5mm to CDLA, 3.5 to 3mm), etc.
14. Verify the Maximum and Minimum Bass quality.
15. Verify by checking High-quality sound.
16. Verify to check with very low-quality sound. (10db to 20db)
17. Verify the earphone in terms of safety measures like (Should not have more than 75 decibels above this may cause ear).
18. Verify the Suitability of earphone as per the size of Various Ear sizes. (Should contains extra earbuds to maintain user-friendliness).