Spiral Model is a combination of Waterfall Model and Prototype.
- Instead of collecting all the requirements at once, we able to collect few requirements. It will be analyzed, design with the help of prototype, then it will be developed and tested.
- The Same process will be continuing until all the requirements are completed.
- Once all Requirements are completed and the build is stable, then it will be delivered to the client.
- We can save time and cost of the project.
- The risk can be analyzed at the early stage of the life cycle and it can be prevented.
- The requirement change can be accepted at the middle stage of the process.
- It has the high delivery risk because of the aggressive time lines.