Once all the Test Cases are baselined, Testing Team wait for the build:
- Once the build is released from the Development Team to Testing Team, so the build will deploy in Test Environment, then the Testing Team will perform Sanity Test first.
- Once the Sanity Test on the build is pass, then the Testing Team will execute all the prepared Test Cases for the build according to the Test Steps.
- The Sanity Test results will be sent to the Development Team also.
- Testing Team will also prepare some Test Cases according to the present build in the Testing Environment.
- While executing the Test Cases, the Test Engineer will observe the actual behavior of the application for preparing the further scenarios for Testing.
- The actual behavior of the application after Test execution will be updated under the Actual Result column of the Test Template.
- The same process will be repeated for all the scenarios.
- In Test Execution phase, Exploratory Testing and Adhoc Testing will also perform on the build. These kinds of Testing is not documented, it depends on Software Tester’s experience.