Test Cases for Upload functionality
Now a days it is a need to upload files as we are taking photos, videos, selfies from our smart devices or upload official documents from our system or laptop etc.
So due to all these usefulness, we need to test the Upload Functionality, so I am publishing some of the test scenarios are:
Test Cases / Scenarios for Upload functionality
- Verify that there should be any Upload link or button available.
- Verify that upload link or button clickable.
- Verify that upload link or button is redirecting to any other link (like advertisement) or not.
- Verify that choose file window or screen must be open after click on the Upload link or button.
- Verify that, is there choose file window or screen is displaying any particular format file or all files.
- Verify that select the desired file of specific file format through the choose file window or screen by clicking on it.
- Verify that is there any maximum size limit of file to upload.
- Verify that multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously or not.
- Verify that multiple files can be uploaded one by one.
- Verify that while uploading multiple files simultaneously, so latest file is overriding the previous file or not.
- Verify that while uploading multiple files one by one, so latest file is overriding the previous file or not.
- Verify that if any file open then that file can be uploaded or not.
- Verify that while uploading multiple files simultaneously, so if any file among all open then uploading will be interrupted or not
- Verify that uploading multiple files from different locations simultaneously.
- Verify that Cancel uploading in middle of uploading multiple files simultaneously.
- Verify uploading multiple files of different format.
- Verify that uploading files from another website or webpage by url of that file.
- Verify that try to upload files from any online repository.
- Verify that any edit or crop is possible after selecting the file in file picker for upload.
- Verify that same file name must be shown while uploading and same file must show after uploading.
- Verify that uploading any video, image etc. file while shooting or creating or writing etc. and also streaming etc.
- Verify that Drag and drop functionality for uploading the files.
There can be many more test cases for upload functionality….