Globalization Testing is of two types:
- Localization Testing
- Internationalization Testing
Testing the application in all the Local languages, like Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujrati, Tamil, Telgu etc. is known as Localization Testing.
- It supports the maximum of 10 languages for a single integration. Hence we will call it as L10N Testing.
- Test the Google.com in all local languages like Bengali, Hindi, Telgu etc.
- Test the ATM machine with the languages like English, Hindi and Tamil.
Test the application in all the international languages, like Japanese, Spanish, French, British English, US English etc. is known as Internationalization Testing.
- It supports the maximum of 18 languages for a single integration. Hence we will call it as Internationalization Testing.
Test the Gmail.com in all the international languages like Japanese, Spanish, Chinese etc.
Note: Globalization Testing is not for all the application depends on the requirements & application you will perform Globalization Testing.